Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Chance to Walk Our Talk

Sustainable Glasgow is all about localism . . . the idea of local people providing for local needs. Now comes a chance for us to show we are serious. This link appeared in Friday's Glasgow Daily Times and Charlie Goodman also reiterated the information at the Thursday meeting of Glasgow Rotary. Let's all show up at the auditions on Monday or Tuesday night, show that we can read, and that we are ready to support the Far Off Broadway Players in their efforts to provide our entertainment locally!

Again, click here, to see the full story from the Daily Times.

1 comment:

Billy Ray said...

Well, I guess I have to eat this post. Turns out that the performances are on Saturday November 29 and Sunday November 30. I will be moving my daughter then, so . . . I will not be walking my talk.