Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Morning Update

The elections are over and, from a Sustainable Glasgow perspective, they went quite well. Now it is time for us to move on several fronts. First of all, I promise to get with John Rogers and move our incorporation documents along toward execution. I am sure that will result in the need for us to formalize our meetings, elect officers, adopt rules, etc. I am going to add this to my list of things to do immediately.

One thing we all need to be pondering is just where and when we need to have our monthly meetings. I believe the morning time is going to be good, but I am doubtful that we will find George J's a good location. We hope that the meetings will swell to include 20-30 folks and that will require a venue that allows us the quiet necessary for all to hear and be heard. Please consider this and help us find the right place.

Next, since it is now post-election, it is time for us to consider unleashing our press release. For those of you who have not yet weighed in on this document, here is how it stands presently:

Please refer to the draft distributed via email...if we left it posted here we would be effectively releasing it already!

If anyone has any more suggested changes to this document, please let me know! We need to decide when to turn this loose at our next meeting.


No comments: